Bookkeeping and Reporting Services
Business entities cannot ignore the importance of bookkeeping and reporting services because the decision making and strategic planning of business are directly depending on it.
Our team of professional staff helps to maintain financial record keeping task as well as month end closing tasks, followed by monthly financial reports and analysis of the business.
Nature of the operations of entities determine the management reporting requirements.
However, generally, entities required the following services:
- Recording sales and purchase invoices
- Recording receipts and payments posting
- Preparation of accounts receivable and payable ledgers
- Petty cash accounting and reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly bank book and bank reconciliations
- Inventory accounting of the business
- Fixed asset accounting of the business and calculation of depreciation
- Preparation of accruals schedules
- Preparation of prepayments schedules
- Payroll accounting of the business including the calculation of leaves, overtime and staff retirement benefits.
Furthermore, we provide the following reports on a monthly basis
- Income Statement (Profit and Loss account)
- Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
- Statement of Cash flows
- Statement of Equity
- Variance Analysis and Financial Ratio Analysis
- Fixed Asset Schedule and Register
- Revenue analysis (Product wise and quantitative)