Assistant Manager Foreign Compliance
Imran Khan possesses Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF) of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). He possesses sufficient skills in Accounting, Finance, Audit & Assurance and Taxation and has successfully completed audit of government, private and NGO’s departments with professional skepticism and competency and has the understanding of VAT operating in UAE. He has diversified range of experience including:
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and projections of accounts.
- Prepared analytical analysis (Ratio Analysis) – Profitability, liquidity, efficiency, debt management ratios and aging analysis.
- Through understanding and practical exposure of IAS/IFRS.
- Always exhibit good communication skills in the work environment.
- Timely completion of work assignments and achieved the desired outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal communication.
- Use of analytical thinking to correlate things.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, QuickBooks and Tally.
- Abilities to manage team to achieve desired outcomes from team members.
- Experience of working in different cultures and with different back ground people.