Manager Software Development
Mr. Muhammad Nasir, is currently working as Manager Software Development Department. He has been associated with MHSS since August 2012 as a part of System Development Department.
Mr. Muhammad Nasir is CA Finalist.
He has an art of analyzing and strategically planning the solutions to practical problems and introducing effective management approach and practices. He has an immense experience in Requirement Analysis, Analysis of business Processes, Designing a proposed control System and implementation thereof. He has vast exposure of various business Solutions implementations both bespoke and off the shelf. He has been performing a key role in ERP implementations projects both in the country and foreign countries related to various industries like FMCG, Engineering, Retails, Manufacturing, Trading, Construction, Education, Real Estate, Services and others. During his professional career, he has been working on various roles like Project Manager, Business Analyst and also engaged in providing functional consultancy to various software houses. He has massive knowledge of various business solutions like Quick Books Enterprise Solution, Peach Tree, Tally ERP, Sage, Odoo ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, SAP Business One, Many other custom solutions
He has rich experience in the following areas:
- Functional Requirement Analysis of various industries
- Assessment/Analysis and Bugs/Weakness Reporting of Business Applications
- ERP- Designing & Development, Implementations and Review
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)- Development, Implementation, Monitoring and Review,
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Material Resources Planning (MRP) & Inventory Management
- Feasibility Study
- Business Analysis, Evaluation, Planning and Projection
- Accountancy & Finance including Treasury Management
- Payroll Management and Human Resources Management (HRM)