Assistant Manager Retainership
Tahir Jamil, (AAT, ITP,), Associate Accounting Technicians, Income Tax Practitioner, Diploma In Custom Clearance, Dubai. Member of Tax Bar Association (TBA). He has diversified range of experience in Taxation, Corporate Matters, Banking Matters, Import Export Matters, Tender / Bid Presentation, Clientele, Representation furtherance are as below :
- He has my Independent License of Income Tax Practice (ITP) issued by FBR (Federal Board of Revenue).
- He can handle all correspondence with FBR regarding Income Tax / Sales Tax Notices.
- He can prepare all Accounting Books for the purpose of FBR Audit.
- He can present independently before any official of FBR for the sake of hearing of any case.
- He has good command on withholding tax statements for any withholding agent of FBR.
- He can prepare Income Tax Returns and Sales Tax Returns.
- He can prepare documents for the registration of Private Limited Company in SECP (Security & Exchange Commission of Pakistan).
- He can prepare documents for the registration of AOP or Partnership Firm in Firm Registrar Office.
- He can prepare documents for the registration of NGO / Welfare Foundations in SECP or Registrar Office.
- He can prepare documents for LC (Letter of Credit).
- He can prepare documents for financing either Running Finance, Mortgage Loan etc.
IMPORT / EXPORT MATTERS:-
- He can manage the movement of products in and or out of the country in accordance with country and international law and procedure.
- He can manage the financial and currency process and transactions in accordance with policy and law.
TENDER / BID PRESENTATION:-
- He has good command in Tender Bid Presentation.
- He can prepare proposals as per TORs (Terms of Reference) of the Govt Departments.
- He has good knowledge of PPRA Rules of the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Ordinance, 2002 including :-
- Scope and applicability.-
- Principles of procurements.-
- International and inter-governmental commitments of the Federal Government.-
- Integrity pact.-
- Procurement planning.-
- Limitation on splitting or regrouping of proposed procurement.-
- Approval mechanism.-
- Methods of advertisement.-
- Response time.-
PRE-QUALIFICATION, QUALIFICATION AND DIS-QUALIFICATION
- Pre-qualification of Bidders / Participants.-
- Pre-qualification process.-
- Qualification of Bidders / Participants.-
- Disqualification of Bidders / Participants.-
- Blacklisting of Bidders / Participants.-
METHODS OF PROCUREMENT
- Principal method of procurement.-
- Open competitive bidding.-
- Submission of bids.-
- Bidding documents.-
- Reservations and preference.-
- Bid security.-
- Bid validity.-
- Extension of time for submission of bids.-
OPENING, EVALUATION AND REJECTION OF BIDS
- Opening of bids.-
- Evaluation criteria.-
- Evaluation of bids.-
- Clarification of bids.-
- Discriminatory and difficult conditions.-
- Rejection of bids.-
- Announcement of evaluation reports.-
- Procedures of open competitive bidding.-
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS AND AWARD OF PROCUREMENT CONTRACTS
- Acceptance of bids.-
- Performance guarantee.-
- Limitation on negotiations.-
- Alternative methods of procurements.
- On account payments.-
- Entry into force of the procurement contract.-
- Closing of contract.-
MAINTENANCE OF RECORD AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
- Record of procurement proceedings.-
- Public access and transparency.-
REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCES AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- Redressal of grievances by the procuring agency.-
- Overriding effect.-
- He does clientele for the firm.
- He is himself the marketing agency of the firm.
- He takes targets then engages and then converses.
As a representative of Firm and as a representative of Firm’s Client:-
- He presents in Biding, in Auctions and competes.
- He tries to watch interests, conflicts of interest, legislation, regulation, decisions, actions, or policies on behalf of a Firm who hires.