VAT Compliance and filling
Once an entity gets Tax registration number, it will be responsible for Charging VAT when a business sells goods or services.
Businesses will be required to file quarterly declaration of its sales and purchases on the online portal. This statutory declaration will summaries all taxable transaction made in that specific period.
Every VAT return may have different information requirements. In all cases, entities must declare the VAT that have been charged on sales (output VAT) and are allowed to claim back the VAT that has been paid out (input VAT), subject to taxable activity in the particular period.
Our team of VAT experts can provide the following services:
- Advice on the periodic provision of data
- Providing a standard data template
- Platform for information sharing, reminders and file transfer
- Ongoing compliance advice relating to VAT treatment, exchange rates and invoice requirements
- Review and analysis of data and underlying documents
- Preparation and submission of all statutory reports
- Dealing with all correspondence from tax offices
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.