VAT planning can include a variety of activities including opting to tax commercial property through to ensuring the correct business structure is in place, in order to maximize the VAT savings.
Before your business undertakes any major transaction, simply contact us to talk through the potential consequences and any opportunities there may be to make VAT savings. Our team of specialists will help businesses with every aspect of VAT planning. VAT planning is very important when the activity involves the more complex VAT areas. We understand how difficult it can be to decipher how much you need to pay, as well as any reliefs you are entitled to, but we are best placed to offer advice in this area.
Some examples of our interventions to assist clients in this area include:
- VAT advice to ensure that entities do not incur or pay more VAT than is necessary.
- Assisting entities with all aspects of VAT, including reviews and planning and updates on any changes that may affect business operations and cash-flows.
- Assisting entities in ensuring VAT efficiency subject to the intended business arrangements and commercial realities of business arrangements.
- Assisting entities on the best way to treat new areas of trade as the business expands, as it’s important to plan mitigation of VAT liabilities in advance of making new sales or purchases.
- Industry focused business reviews of current business models.
- A comprehensive structure that use VAT grouping and local and cross border planning.
- Impact of transactions on cash-flows and profitability of the business.
- A review of your VAT profile to identify either opportunities to reduce your administrative burden or potential tax savings.
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.