VAT Risk management
A VAT review will reduce the high risk of errors. A prudent business setup should consider risk management as a border issue. In these times, more than ever, it is essential that business accounts for and manages its VAT affairs correctly. Failure to do so can result in a significant cost to a business not just in dealing with any errors found but, in the associated cost to the business in remedying matters and implementing the necessary changes to their accounting procedures to ensure future compliance.
Our team of VAT Risk management provides the business with the opportunity of taking a proactive stance in managing VAT affairs and in applying the necessary medicine to avoid any potential costs.
Our team of specialists is available to structure your accounting to carry out your tasks with minimum effort.
- Are VAT returns are reconciled with the accounting records and information
- Is VAT input tax deducted when the invoice is received from the supplier
- Is sufficient checks and controls being in place are in place to ensure correct accounting
- Impact of VAT on non-routine transactions and whether such transactions are considered and included in a VAT return
- Have the new rules (if any) been applied to the invoices
- Whether proper accounting record of VAT transaction is being maintained to support the recovery of VAT.
- Where VAT is applied at zero-rated or exempt, is their evidence retained to ensure the correct treatment has been applied
- Are there procedures updated to take account of changes in legislation
- Implications of VAT transaction on discount schemes
- Merger, De-merger, sale, and liquidation of companies
- VAT implications in a corporate group
- The second opinion, contracts, and legal documents
- VAT implications on export and import outside the GCC.
We would be delighted to discuss VAT Risk management how we can help your group or company VAT refund Dubai or income tax in UAE by UAE VAT. Please get in touch with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) and contact us at email@example.com or contact our FTA office Dubai directly.