Merger, acquisition and business sale
Business sales, mergers and acquisitions should be carefully planned and assessed to ensure the right commercial, strategic and cultural fit. The process can be complex, with operational, financial and regulatory factors affecting the final outcome.
We can help you through the complexities of these transactions and identify the true value of the business, tax merits of the transaction, benefits of all possible tax concessions and best option of the business transaction.
We can complete all the necessary steps of a transactions including:
- Coordinating with all parties involved in the transaction
- Reviewing legal documentation to ensure that it properly encapsulates the parameters of the transaction
- Managing tax liabilities and ensuring that tax concessions are optimized where available
- Making sure that objectives are realized.
- Getting the business structure right
- Due diligence
Our team works closely with management as well as the organization’s lawyers. We take care of the financial detail so directors can spend more time focusing on the transaction’s value drivers.
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.